Teachers should be able to focus their energy on engaging their students in effective learning activities. The SchoolOne SIS is designed to provide maximum convenience and flexibility for completing the administrative tasks that are necessary without impacting instructional time.
The latest release of the SchoolOne SIS includes a new feature called My Classroom. This feature is devoted to improving the workflow of managing Gradebook and Attendance on a single page. My Classroom streamlines the number of steps required to record attendance, create assignments, create behavior incidents, and roster students.
Customization allows teachers to arrange both their assignments and students in exactly the order they want. Teachers may color-code assignment types and student groups. Use drag and drop to place students into groups.
Grades may be recorded by student, by assignment, or by clicking directly in a gradebook cell. Assignments may be marked as curved, missing, late, or excluded, and teachers may include comments for each grade they enter.
- Record Class Attendance in as few as two clicks.
- Record behavior incidents for students in a class.
- Add students to the class roster.
- View student Attendance Calendars and Progress information with one click.
- Pull reports directly from My Classroom, including a Grad Distribution report and Missing and Late Assignements Report.